A fashion-forward straight look with centre parting and a blunt fringe.
You are investing in your chosen wig and we want to ensure that you will be delighted with it. Taking a little time to select the right wig for you is paramount to looking and feeling amazing.
Prior to purchasing your wig please ensure you have had your free initial consultation with one of our wig fitting specialists. This allows us to go through sizing, cap construction and whether you will need a fibre, human hair or blended finish.
To book your free phone or video consultation Contact Tina on
Tel: 07703 628061
TATUM Amore Collection
WIG CUTTINGS AND FITTINGS
In our salon we will cut and style your piece. Most of the time, we will not need to alter any of the stock items, in most case it will just be a trim. If you prefer any of the human hair wigs or Custom Made, then as standard a full restyle will be carried out to your personal style.
Appointments are advisable but please call the salon that you would like to visit. Private rooms are available upon request as these are limited.
HOW TO MEASURE HEADS FOR WIGS
To get the maximum comfort and security when wearing your wig, we recommend that you firstly measure your head for an accurate size. The average adult head size is 54cm, which majority of our wigs are but we do have a range of petite wigs too. Most of the wigs do come with an adjustable strap inside the cap which you can 1inch smaller or larger.
Make sure you flatten down any hair you have so it is not in the way when measuring and always use a soft measuring tape.
To measure your head, start at the front of your head at the hairline in the centre, place the start of the tape flat against your head. Feeding the tape through your fingers and around your head, going down to the nape then back up around the opposite side of your head returning back to the front. This is the circumference of your head. Always measure in Inches.
The front of the wig should settle into your natural hairline, four fingers above your eyebrows and it should come down to natural hairline at the back (nape).
Washing your Fibre Wig
- Prior to washing, remove all knots and tangles paying particular attention to the nape section.
- Fill a hand bowl or sink with tepid water and a little T-Range Fibre Shampoo and very gently agitate your wig or hairpiece back and forth in the water.
- Gently rinse off the shampoo leaving no traces of it in the wig or hairpiece. Gently smooth through some T-Range Softening Conditioner to help condition the fibre.
- Thoroughly rinse the conditioner out.
- Pat gently on a towel to remove excess water. Never rub.
- Place wig on a Polyhead or Collapsible Wig Stand to dry naturally.
- When completely dry, spray with T-Range Soft N Sheen and style accordingly.
- For extra hold, apply some T-Range Holding Spray sparingly on piece.
- If worn daily, wash every 10 - 14 days otherwise once a month is ok.
For best results with your Fibre Wig
We recommend to get the most out of your fibre wig and to prolong the life of it you spray the fibre hair lightly with T-Range Soft N Sheen, gently remove any knots and tangles with your fingers before and after wearing.
Scrunched permed styles must never be brushed - detangle using your fingers or a wide tooth afro comb.
- Never use intense heat on your fibre wig, such as Hairdryers, Ceramic Irons, Curling Tongs - This WILL burn the fibres!
- Avoid opening ovens and standing under overhead heaters whilst wearing your fibre wig!
- Never wash in hot water!
- The continual wearing of a fibre wig will result in Friction Frizz especially if your wig is collar length or longer.
- Fibre wigs need to be replaced more frequently than human hair. The expected lifespan for a short fibre wig is 4-6 months, a mid length wig is between 3-4 months and a long wig is 2-3 months. Please note, these are approximate time frames and are based on every day wear.
- Fibre hair wigs can NEVER be coloured or bleached.