Formerly Ibisene®; High Potency Artichoke Extract
- Each Artichoke tablet provides a concentrated extract of artichoke leaves equivalent to 8000mg of dried herb.
- Guaranteed level of cynarin, the compound that is believed to have special properties.
- Artichoke's use as a herb was first documented in the 4th century BC.
- Artichoke is sometimes recommended to people who find large, or very fatty meals, hard to digest.
- Artichoke's use as a herb was first documented in the 4th century BC. The herb belongs to the plant family Asteraceae, which includes milk thistle. Also known as globe artichoke, the plant produces large purple and green flower heads and is distinct from Jerusalem Artichoke, the edible root vegetable.
Traditionally, artichoke has been used to help ease the discomfort in the upper abdomen or lower chest experienced by some people after eating. Modern research has led to practitioners extending its use to patients experiencing disrupted bowel health, and for those with impaired fat digestion.
It is the leaves of the artichoke plant that contain the active compounds, the most important one being cynarin. Lamberts® Artichoke is a high potency artichoke extract standardised upon 5% cynarin, to give a relevant level of 16mg cynarin per tablet.
lamberts Healthcare Artichoke Extract 8000mg
- Allergen advice
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Food supplement.PresentationUsage & Administration