Tougher than lace, mono wigs offer extra durability, which makes them an excellent choice for ladies who want a very natural but easy wig to look after and wear.
Monofilament is the most popular choice for wigs as they are easy to wear without any fuss and they are a much safer choice than lace or silk if you want to dye your hair from the root.
Lace front wigs often require additional time styling as it’s essential the lace lays perfectly flat across the hairlines, but this construction is the best option if you're not looking for styling your hair off your face or if you want a light colour.
If you're new to wig wearing and would like a low density option with a see through transparent scalp, then a mono wig is the perfect choice!
Hair Necessity Mono Hair Wig At Christos Hair loss Clinic Milton Keynes
**This stunning mono wig, in premium quality human hair,
is available immediately in on trend rooted colours**
- The hair length is a glamourous 18", silky straight, but can be styled as required.
- Part the hair anywhere at the crown and see your own scalp underneath.
- The crown is made from a transparent durable monofilament measuring 4.5" wide x 5" long where each hair has been hand-knotted individually to mimic the movement of your natural hair.
- Designed with comfort in mind, the base of the wig is made from a soft stretch fabric which will accommodate most head shapes.
- The wigs are crafted to resemble a natural head of hair, using a finer hair line graduating to denser hair towards the back. The overall density of the hair is lower than traditional wigs and therefore more realistic.
- Finer details such as baby hair are added to the front hair line for a flawless finish.
- Hair is premium quality, ethically sourced and lightened from virgin hair, which means it can be coloured by your stylist as required.
- All wigs are designed to be styled to shoulder length and longer. *If you need a shorter style a wefted wig is recommended.
** If you do not like the colour send a sample or arrange a consultation and receive an exact match (bespoke unit) in approximately 4 weeks.
**Stock units can be returned, unworn, for a full refund within 10 days.